Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TEN.

The weeks are flying by recently and I have to say I'm not okay with that. It's already the weekend for me! (well because I'm skipping my Thursday class tomorrow) Having only 4 days of class and then 3 day weekends seems to make time fly a lot faster than back at home with 5 days of class.

This week so far I've discovered a venue (Koko) that's only a ten minute walk from my flat that plays live music, been to the British museum and seen the rosetta stone, made my second trip to Harrods, enjoyed a veggie english breakfast during sunday brunch at a pub, gone on an architecture trip to the Covent Garden area and had a tour from my professor about the buildings along the north bank, and seen the play mother courage starring AUNT PETUNIA AND DUDLEY FROM HARRY POTTER!! The play was a lot to handle but it was really amazing - it could have been a tad bit shorter though 3 hours of war is a lot to sit through for me

The highlight of my week is going to be tomorrow morning when I board my flight to Galway, Ireland. This trip is going to be one of the best experience I'll have abroad simply for the destination. I've wanted to go to Ireland for longer than I can remember- I even originally intended on studying abroad in Galway. Let's hope this trip doesn't make me depressed for not fighting for that to work out! I'll be going on the trip with Lauren and so far we have planned to take a tour to the Cliffs of Moher where we'll wave to America- so everyone should be waving back for the next couple of days. Goals for the trip: drink a guinness in an irish pub (obviously) buy a claddagh ring, sing along to some irish songs, and pretty much just never stop smiling.

I'm ready for some great craic!

No comments:

Post a Comment