Thursday, September 17, 2009

FIVE.

So in t minus 8 hours I will be sitting on a plane on my way to Florence, Italy!  I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to sit in a cafe having cappuccino and having authentic pizza and my first gelato.  I can't think of a better place for my first big trip out of London- I get to visit good friends and see an absolutely beautiful city.  

Fingers crossed that all goes well, aside from my foot injury which happened a few days ago- not really sure what is wrong maybe a stress fracture?  All I know is it is no fun to walk- minor detail that I'm sure I can get past!  

Oh- I did laundry!!  I had a little help from Lauren and it took all day but it's done!!  Our washing machine is a crazy contraption that is also a dryer and it doesn't ever dry in one cycle but I'm just happy because I have clean underwear for Florence!

I'll be sure to post all about Florence and include some pictures when I get back on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment